Sunday, April 21, 2013

Draw My Life | MsMal27

Posted by MsMal27 at 11:04 PM
Hey guys :)

So I thought this post was more appropriate to put on my lifestyle blog! I recently filmed my 'Draw My Life' video! It's up on my beauty channel :)

This was the hardest video i've ever filmed. It was SO hard to get the angle right, and the fact that I had a really tiny white board probably didn't help haha.

If you don't know what the 'Draw My Life' tag is, it's basically a video where you film yourself drawing your life in images on a white board, and explaining each picture! Pretty fun right? It's an awesome way for us to get to know each other better!

So here is the link to my video so you can check it out, I would love to know what you think! 




Thank you to everyone for your support, it means so much to me xxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MalsLife27 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review