Monday, March 25, 2013

Worst Finale in Bachelor History?!

Posted by MsMal27 at 9:46 PM
Hey everyone :)

Are any of you fans of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette? I never used to be, but I've been watching the last couple years, and I've really enjoyed it. There's been a few frustrating season finales (Ben and Courtney), but some awesome ones too (Ali and Roberto). 
But I want to talk about the most reason season of the Bachelor, and the finale.




In the finale of this season of the Bachelor, Sean Lowe sent Lindsey home broken-hearted in Thailand, and proposed to Catherine. To be honest, this shocked me. I was hoping he would pick LIndsey, and I know lots of other people were thinking the same thing.

BTW - Does anyone else have a problem with social media spoiling the ending to your favourite TV show before you've been able to watch it? I hate that! The season finale of the Bachelor was spoiled for me this time round. I made the mistake of going on Instagram for 5 mins the morning after the showed air, BEFORE I had a chance to watch it, and sure enough, someone had a photo posted. Sigh.

So I guess you could say I wasn't all that interested in watching the finale once it had been spoiled. But to my surprise, I actually quite enjoyed it. It was very emotional, but in a happy sort of way. I honestly think Sean made a good choice, and I hope him and Catherine are happy. Besides, you never know the truth when it comes to reality TV. Things are always depicted a different way then they actually are in real life on the show.

Oh and did I mention, Sean was by FAR my favourite Bachelor! I couldn't stand the season with Ben Flajnik. Or however you spell his name, haha. He annoyed the crap out of me, and so did Courtney. I'm sure most of us can agree on that one!

So there's my little rant. If you're a fan of the show, how do you feel about Desiree being the new Bachelorette? I'm SO excited! As soon as Sean sent her home this season, I said to my friend "She's DEFINITELY going to be the next Bachelorette!", and sure enough! :) I can't wait to watch it!

Were you Team LIndsey, or Team Catherine? Did the finale get spoiled for you? Are you going to continue to watch the show?

Thanks for reading xxx

-Mal


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MalsLife27 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review