Monday, March 25, 2013

Meet Marbles

Posted by MsMal27 at 4:50 PM
Hey everybody :) I hope you're having an awesome day/night so far!

For my first official post, I figured I would introduce to you someone very important in my life! That would be my cat, Marbles :)

If you're an animal lover like me, I'm sure we'd get along just fine! I've loved animals my whole life, but never really got the chance to have a long term pet. This was mainly due to the fact that I grew up overseas, and we travelled so often it was near impossible to have a pet of our own.

When I moved back to Canada in the Summer of 2011, I was determined to have my own pet. After all, it's what I'd always wanted. Unfortunately I lived on campus at University, so I was still unable to have what I wanted so bad :(

Spring of 2011, I moved into my own apartment. I luckily ended up somewhere where my landlord was okay with me having a pet, as long as I didn't get a dog. So right away, I began looking for a cat. Two days later, I had my first ever kitten, that I would be able to keep forever. I found her on an ad on Kijiji, where a lady had 3 kittens up for adoption. 

I went to her house to meet them, and I held Marbles for the first time. I hadn't even held the other kittens, I knew Marbles was the one for me instantly. I took her home that night. It took about an hour before she came out of the box I had her in.  She was pretty scared. But with a few toys, she quickly loosened up and started to relax.

Now she is one year old, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect cat. She is the perfect mix between a lap cat, and a playful kitty! I always wanted a cuddly pet, and I'm so lucky I ended up with just that! And like most cats, she goes CRAZY for the laser pointer!

So now you know a little bit about my pet, and how I ended up with her :) Here are some pictures from when she was an itty bitty kitten, and what she looks like now! Enjoy! :)

Baby Marbles :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MalsLife27 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review