Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome to my Life!

Posted by MsMal27 at 9:43 PM
Well hello hello, and WELCOME to my new Blog!

I suppose I should introduce myself. Hey? My name is Mallory! I'm a Canadian Beauty Vlogger on youtube.

I'd like to say I'm your average Canadian girl, but am I? I mean, do most "average" Canadian girls my age sit down and talk to a camera a few times a week and upload videos for the world to see? I don't think so! So I guess I'm a little more then average ;)

I have 2 channels on youtube. My main channel, which is my 'beauty' channel. (www.youtube.com/msmal27), and I have a second channel which is more focus on my life as a whole. (www.youtube.com/malslife27) It includes videos of my pets, family, and just random vlogs or tag videos! 

I have a blog to go along with my main youtube channel, so I figured it only made sense to create another blog to go along with my Vlog channel,, right?  So here it is!

I want to have somewhere that I can just write about random things, post random photos, and be a little more creative. So I decided, this is where I'm going to do that!

If you're interested in pets, food, family, DIY projects, and everything in between, then you should SUBSCRIBE to my blog! If beauty, makeup, fashion and hair are more your style, feel free to go check out my other channel :)

That being said, I hope you stick around! I have lots of posts planned for this blog, and I can't wait to get started!  If you subscribe, you'll be notified whenever I write a new post!

So I think that pretty much sums up everything for now! Don't miss me too much, I'll be back with another post soon ;)

Talk to you later!

-Mal


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MalsLife27 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review